So sorry for the lack of posts! I have not been on my personal computer for almost three weeks now so there is a lot for me to catch up on. I am going to start off with the beginning of my track out. Brooke (my best friend from college) is a school counselor in Warrenton (near the VA border). In college, we went to the beach every summer together but once we both started working our schedules no longer allowed for that. But this year her Spring Break and my track out overlapped so we jumped at the opportunity and headed to the beach! We normally go to Atlantic Beach but there is not much to do there besides lay out of the beach. Since it was too cold to do that, we decided to go to Myrtle instead where we shopped and ate! We could not have been happier. The weather was not that great but we had a blast!
This is a CRAZY funhouse that is still being built but it just was so crazy to us how it was being built that way and how is the world it was stable was unknown to us!
Whatcha doing Brooke? Trying on ANOTHER pair of Nikes?
Thursday it was raining on and off most of the day so we did lots of shopping!
First up... shoe shopping! Brooke was looking for the perfect pair of Nike sneakers so she tried on MANY pairs but hated them all. While she was trying on, I had some fun too with crazy shoes!
First up was a childhood pastime... JELLIES!
Then gold sparklies!
At "Boardwalk on the Beach", we saw this "married" duck couple... too cute!
We found this at "Boardwalk on the Beach"! (For our dyslexic relatives... no, that is not my name- I am not a cow!)
Loving Target's Dollar Spot and Brooke's gorgeous flower headband
Weather was finally gorgeous Friday morning so I took a walk on the beach
1 comment:
Beautiful beach pictures Elise! So glad you guys had a good time. Did you get the gold sparkly shoes? I love those!
Post a Comment