

Hope you feel like a princess today!

We're always here to cheer you on!


Hey Birthday Girl!!!! We hope you have an amazing, special, fun day today! You hold so many wonderful roles in our family...beautiful daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, kind aunt, fun-loving cousin, patient teacher, thoughtful friend, and of course...blog queen! We appreciate all that you do, from creating and sustaining this blog to keep our family connected to hunting for gorgeous beach houses for Labor Day. You are beautiful, kind, nurturing, and thoughtful. You have the best smile and you bring so much joy to those around you. You give us so much love and encouragement on our special days, we hope you feel the same love, gratitude, and encouragement from us today! LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
My dear, sweet first born child. I love you more than any words could express! I pray today brings you many reminders of how special you are to so many of us. I love you dearly, Mom xo
Kate- Thank you so much for your sweet blog post today! You are too sweet and I really appreciate it! I love you!
Mom- Thank you for everything! You are such a loving mom and I am grateful God chose you to by mine 27 years ago today!
Post a Comment