For a week over my track out, I got to babysit for three sweethearts (the ones I regularly babysit for on Saturdays) while their parents went to Florida for some alone time (and a Pathology conference). I got to take them to walking club at school, pick them up from school each day, take them to swimming practice, take them to piano practice at Meredith College, take them to the park twice to play, make pizza at Mom and Dad's house (they LOVED going here), and do a variety of crafts (M finished her purse and A made "Squeals on Wheels"). We even took a road trip to Greensboro to go shopping with Paul and Meg! We truly had a blast together!
Unforgettable Memories:
*A's accident in Charming Charlie
*C surprising me by wearing my shower cap "Look, look, Elise!! What is this?"
*M (in uncontrobable tears) grasping onto to me for a big hug, as I try to get her to sleep
*GREEN GREEN eggs (bit too much food coloring M?)
*M finishing sewing her purse... on her own! (This girl is SMART!)
*M and A saying "I love you" as I put them to bed each night
*Playing basketball with C at Laurel Hills Park (and almost beating him)
*M and A bringing me breakfast in bed on my last morning with them! (biscuit and fried egg with Diet Coke)
*Spending my last night with a sleepover with A
*"Can you turn it up, Elise, Pleeease?" (these kids love their music)
*Making green biscuits for St. Patrick's Day
*Trip to Greensboro to go shopping with Paul and Meg (Charming Charlie and Christmas Tree Shop... both were a hit!)
*How good they were on school mornings... woke up, ate bfast, got dressed, brushed teeth, made their bed, combed their hair, and did it all without a fight! We usually had 10 minutes of free time before having to catch the bus!
*Watching C's gymnastic performance at school
I had an absolute blast with these sweethearts! I learned a lot and was exhausted at the end of the day! I appreciate how well behaved they were and quickly followed directions! I loved this time of bonding we had together and I enjoyed doing their routinue with them for a week! I sure have missed them but am grateful I will still get to see them every Saturday! I love you M, A, and C!
Squeals on Wheels
Sunday Morning breakfast
Laurel Hills Park
Watching basketball
Making yummy pizzas
Learning how to tie ties from Mom and Dad
Love these pictures!
Green Biscuits!
C's gymnastic performance
Chasing geese at Meredith
Looking beautiful at Charming Charlie
The girls at Chick-Fil-A
Having Fun trying on St. Patty's Day hats at Christmas Tree Shops
Making welcome home signs for mom and dad
No comments:
Post a Comment