Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dear Now Second Graders,

After 180 days, you are no longer first graders! This has been a year of firsts for me and you and I appreciate all of the growth both of us have made through this year! I love your love of singing and math! I loved going to the zoo with you for the first time as a field trip! I loved hearing all the things you learned this year and the memories you made! Here are some things you wrote to me that I want to remember:
*"You are pretty."
*My favorite thing was being with you."
*"Thank you for teaching me to tell time."
*"Thank you for helping me learn."
*"I like your dresses."
*"I like when you give us hugs."
*"You are the sweetest teacher I know."
*"This is my best grade I had ever had."
*"Can I have hugs next year?"
*"I like that you give us morning buckets."
*"I love that you watch us do the monkey bars."
*"You make it so fun at school."
*"I am glad that you help us with our assignments. You make it so easy."

While these may sound like simple words to you, they mean the world to me! They make me feel that all the hard work has been completely worth it!

I love you!
Miss Radcliff


PS- I DID IT!!!! And Melissa you are right, I do feel PROUD of myself!

No comments: