WOW, Kai! Today, you are one year old! It seems like just yesterday I was in the Kenya Comfort computer room when I saw your gorgeous face on the computer! Since then I have stared into your alert eyes in person multiple times. You are still very alert and now very active! I love your handsome curls and not-so-gummy-anymore big smile! You are such a happy baby who loves to be on the move. You love to bounce, crawl, get into all sorts of things, and laugh! My favorite thing you do is when you touch our faces and mouths. I have no idea why you enjoy so much but it makes you so happy! I also love how much you enjoy playing with accessories others are wearing... flower pins, rings, necklaces, honor cords, and the list goes on! Always remember how much your parents love and adore you... they will do anything for you! You are such a sweet boy and we are all putty in your hands! Happy First Birthday, sweet baby boy!
2 Weeks Old

1 Month Old

2 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months Old

5 Months Old

6 Months Old

7 Months Old

8 Months Old

9 Months Old

10 Months Old

11 Months Old

Today you are 12 Months (1 year) old!!
We have loved watching you grow over this past year and cannot wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you! We love you bunches!
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Kai!!! Your gifts from the Jim Rads are on their way. We'll miss being at your party. Please give everyone a hug for us!
We love you!
Post a Comment