Easter
The WHOLE family had a blast at Frank and Beth's for Easter and celebrating our April and May birthdays. Many laughs were had!
I cannot stand myself in this picture (seriously, am I am trying to squeeze Kate to death?) but this time the five of us spent together at this table was my favorite moment of the weekend.
Sleepover at the Andrews
While Kris was at a car show, I spent the night with Chrissy and Kai. I went over so we could brave the storm and tornadoes together but thankfully, they never made it to Durham.
Dad's Birthday Dinner
We went to a Peruvian chicken restaurant in dinner and it was so yummy! Then we went to Elmo's diner for dessert!
Meg's Graduation
On May 6, Meghan graduated from UNCG with a degree in Social Work. We are so proud of her and I am grateful I got to spent the day celebrating her!
muwhahahaha!
Babysitting Kai one last time
This was my last time spent one-on-one with Kai and we made the most of it! He was still not feeling 100% so he was not quite himself but we had a great time together! (Chrissy, I have MANY more pictures and those will be in the mail soon!)
Goodbye Lunch with Chrissy and Kai
After church on Sunday, we had our last "regular" after-church lunch with Chrissy and Kai. As we were leaving it hit us it will be our last time together while living near each, and there were many tears. I am very grateful to have the Andrews so close for the past 3 years. I am grateful to have spent so much time with Kai. While this was a sad time, I am so grateful we got to say "See you later!" and not goodbye!
Babysitting Caleb
While Kate and Dave went to see "Spamalot" on Broadway in Durham, I got the hang out with Caleb. We had a blast and lots belly laughs!
Whew! I think that does it! Now let's just see if I can stay caught up while we are gone on our Northeast family vacation!
1 comment:
Thanks for catching us up. Missed your posts!
Post a Comment