Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heart Sisters


Yesterday, Grandma had a heart cath (and she even got to be awake for it... how cool!) and when I was in my preteens I had one too (but I had to be asleep for it... boo!). On Tuesday, August 3rd, grandma will have open heart surgery to replace her aortic valve. Eleven years ago, I had open heart surgery to replace my aortic valve, too. So I believe this makes us heart sisters... we will even have matching scars to prove it!


Grandma, we love you so very much and know you will come out with a refreshed heart and healthy as a horse! We love you so very much and are very grateful you are such a fighter! You are such a vital part of our family so we know God (through the great doctors) will take special care of you! WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

No comments: