After dinner, we walked to Fenway Park to see the Red Sox beat the Brewers! It was a great game with a great sausage dog enjoyed by the meat lovers in the family. The players were great too... I took lots of pictures of them but cannot remember who any of them are. Paul and Dad LOVED watching the game and were proud of the win.
Mom and I headed back before the game was over. We took a bike taxi back because mom messed up her pinky (oh, what a funny story!) so it hurt to walk (and, we couldn't quite find our way back). We had so much fun on the bike taxi ride... our driver was nutty and hilarious!
The next morning, we woke up and left the city because of the traffic from the Bruins Parade (their hockey team won the Stanley Cup) and headed to Cambridge to shop at the The Garment District. It a thrift store like none other where all of the clothes are thrown on the floor and you just sift through it all. When I sat down, I was sitting on top of about 4-5 layers of clothes! We had a blast and tried on a variety of clothes. We also bought lots of things(luckily, none of which are pictured)!
We then ate at a WONDERFUL Greek restaurant (Paul found it on Diners, Dives, and Drives). Our favorites were the Greek fries and Eggplant salad! I did not get any pictures of the food so here is the next best thing.
We then headed back into Boston for the best dessert ever at Maria's (we went twice on our last trip to Boston). Before heading to Maine, we met up with Karla (Paul's friend from Gainesville who now lives in Boston) at Dunkin Donuts.
Then we were off again... this time- Maine!
No comments:
Post a Comment