Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Boyer Family News...


Hi family! It's Caleb. I'm so glad Mommy and Daddy are letting me post tonight because we have some very special news to tell you....
I'm going to be a big brother!!!
Mommy is 6 weeks pregnant and my new little brother or sister is due November 28. We're so excited and just wanted to share our news with all of you. Love you! 

4 comments:

Elise said...

Dear Caleb,
I am so very excited for you (and your Daddy and Mommy too)!!! You are going to be such a sweet, cuddly, and helpful big brother! I love you!
Aunt Elise

Charlie and Barbara said...

We are soooooo happy this is barbara, Kurt, Gretchen , and Charlie, enjoy it to the fullest, keep us up to date, Kurt and Gretchen vote for a girl

Kate Boyer said...

Thanks Kurt and Gretchen! Nana sent my mom pink peeps for Easter...she said if my mom eats them she might have a girl! We'll see.... :)

Elise said...

Eat those pink peeps, Kate!!!!! I have three left over from the Easter bunny that I will happily send to you! :)