I met Bill and Heather when I was visiting the Boyers in New Mexico, They go to church together and Bill is in Air Force special ops just like Dave. Last week, Bill and Heather came to visit Bill's family in Goldsboro so on Sunday they joined us for church! We got to go out to eat after church together. It was great to see them again!
This past Friday, I had three very special visitors for lunch at school... the Akins girls! I taught Abby (in the brown jacket) when she was in first grade... 4 years ago! I became very close with this family but had not seen them in over a year! Sally (in plaid dress) is now in second grade and Abby is in 5th grade (on her way to middle school)! They go to another school so it was so good to see them again! Heather (their mom) and I had gotten very close so it was so good to catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment