Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lions, bears, and first graders... OH MY!

Today the first graders at my school went to the zoo! We had an absolute blast and the weather was gorgeous (there was a chance of storms but there was not a cloud in the sky all day)!  We saw animals from North America and animals from Africa.  My students had so much fun seeing the animals up close! We also had a special treat... Paul joined us today and the kids loved having him there!  He was such a great help and was very caring!  He will be a wonderful dad one day! I have many sweet and adorable pictures of him with the kids but I cannot post them online.  Here are some of the pictures I am allowed to post (I know... they would be much cuter with first graders in them)!

Black Bear

African Lioness

Harbor Seal

African Elephant

Myself, Mrs. Sessoms', and Ms. Turner (student teacher)

Paul and I before leaving

1 comment:

Kate Boyer said...

Great pics! It makes me miss zoo field trips. So glad you had fun and that Paul got to join you!