I am having a blast in Albuquerque, New Mexico with Dave, Kate, and Caleb (Suki too)! I am so sad to go home tomorrow but I have had so much fun doing everyday things with the Boyers! Here is some of the things we have been up to...
Brunch at The Daily Grind
Walked through Old Town
Colored and played at their neighborhood park
Opened late birthday present
"All Done"
Watched "Up"! (Yes, Kate... it really is so sweet!) I also learned I would get so much more from Disney movies if I watched them all the way from beginning to end! (Thank you, Kate)
Ate a yummy dinner at "The Standard Dinner" (from "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives")
Played with rocks in the backyard
Ate yummy food on an organized tray
Made St. Patrick's Day cake balls using Kate's awesome machine from Barb
Rode bikes
"Neatly" ate yogurt (LOVE his face)
Took pictures on St. Patrick's Day in front of the Boyer's house (the sun was in our eyes...)
Toured the aquarium looking at all the creatures...
St. Patrick's Day family portrait
Sting Rays
Cool Rainbow Fish look-alike
Clown fish swimming through living sea anemone
Seahorse
Jellyfish
Shark
Walked through the Botanical Gardens (with very cool garden trains)
Was in amazement of all of the mountains surrounding Albuquerque
Baked clover cookies on St. Patrick's Day (using Kate's awesome cookie-press from Chrissy)
LOTS of racing (Ready... GO!)
Ate lunch at Rudy's
Eating dessert while watching Cars 2
Building the tallest block tower ever!
Devouring my raspberry lemonade from Frontier
Caleb and I ready to eat the BEST cinnamon roll ever!
Kate, Dave, and Caleb... I had an absolute blast with you and am so grateful to spend the last 6 days with you! Thank you for your continued generosity, kindness, and love! I had such a great time hanging out with you and I appreciate our friendship! I am sad to leave tomorrow but look forward to visiting you in England soon! I love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment