Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day from Apex!

I hope you all are enjoying this fun Irish holiday! Zoe and I do not drink beer (no matter the color) so we thought we would have green kool-aid instead! Yummmm!! (Too bad she was afraid of it!)
Zoe then decided to go in our backyard and search for a 4 leaf clover!

Happy St. Patty's Day! It would be fun for all to post of a pic of your self and your family in green! Daddy is coming over for corn beef and cabbage (I made it myself for the first time so we will see how it tastes) and I will try to get our picture then. :)

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Elise, My plans cancelled. I'm joining Dad. I bought Irish soda bread to compliment your Irish meal. I love Zoe 'looking' for the four-leaf clover--too cute!