Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hi family!

First of all I have to thank Elise for showing me (again) how to post things on the blog. So now you'll be more up to date what's happening in the Boyer family.

A few weeks ago we had professional pictures taken of Caleb. Our friend Kristin from church owns her own photography business (Bloom Photography) and she did an amazing job. I'm really excited about the pictures and wanted to share them with you. Here is how to access the pictures...
Hope you enjoy!

To open your slideshow of photos, go to the website
http://www.naturalbloomphotography.com
Enter the site and go to Proofing.
Enter password : calebb

2 comments:

Elise said...

Woohoo Kate!!! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see the adorable pictures of you sweet boy! I hope you are having a great time with Dave's family and have a great time at the Outer Banks! Love you!

Priscilla said...

Kate,
The pictures are too sweet. If Caleb stayed asleep during all those positions, then have been truly blessed. I can't wait to hold that precious boy again. Thank you sooo much for sharing them with us. I love you all dearly....Suki too!