Saturday, March 20, 2010

My annual trip to Connecticut


I love going to Connecticut every March! I get to spend time with Aunt Jeanne, go shopping, see my two favorite CT cousins (and their parents!), and hang out with Patti and Dayl while we watch the Huskies win again and again! This year, I got to do all of the above and had a blast! I did not get to spend a lot of time with the Charlie Radcliff Family because poor Gretchen was quite sick! :( I did enjoy the dinner we got to have together at the Oasis!

Thank you Aunt Jeanne for the wonderful meals, taking me to my favorite stores (Christmas Tree Shop and IKEA), answering my endless bball questions during the games, getting up at 4am to take me to the airport, and much more. I love you!

Game 1: UConn vs. Syracuse




Dinner at the Oasis with Charlie, Barbara, Kurt, and Gretchen



Game 2: UConn vs. Notre Dame (Beat their own record of 70 wins in a row!)





Shopping at IKEA


Game 3: UConn vs. West Virgina (Big East Champions!)



No comments: