Friday, February 17, 2012

It's that time again...

Amazing Race Season 20 starts this Sunday at 8:00pm on CBS!  Who will we love?  Who will drive us nuts?  Who will fight constantly?  Who is so pathetic you feel sorry for them?  Who will make us laugh (with and at them)?  Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

The new season has begun! Sorry to see the girls go, I don't like the Jersey Shore boys. Also not crazy about the Border Patrol guys. Don't have a favorite yet.

Elise said...

Ugh... I so wish the Jersey Shore boys went home too! But the girls were quite air heady too (how long does it take one to find the finish line, for crying out loud)! I like the Big Brother couple (she has red hair... I am a sucker). I also like the women cops but we did not see a lot of them. Let the fun begin!