This past weekend, Aunt Jeanne and Patti came in town to see the UConn vs. Duke basketball game! So on Tuesday, we headed to Cameron indoor Stadium to watch a game that was too close to comfort for me! I knew all along that Duke was good and had a potential to beat us but I don't think I fully understood how close it would be. The first half was very nerve-racking and included a lot of M&M eating! The second half was much calmer. It was definitely a great game to watch! Duke had a great defense and quick hands. I loved watching the new UConn freshman play... they are good! But my favorite part was hanging out with Patti, Aunt Jeanne, Paul, Mom, and Dad!!
By the way... because forgive my fuzzy pictures. I had to use my phone because my camera batteries were dead and I forgot to charge them. So sorry!
Tip off (I think that is what it is called)
Poor Duke... they got fouled a lot 1st half so were making a lot of baskets
Dad, Flat Erica (decked out for the game), and Aunt Jeanne
Taking selfies during time-outs
The halftime show was a basketball game between two teams of middle schoolers (they were awesome!)
Patti and I
Mom and Dad
The final score... Way to Go, UConn!
No comments:
Post a Comment