Thank you for the Birthday wishes, I really had a great day. Mom made these cool golf cupcakes for me to bring into class. It was dress down day so I was able to wear jeans! but I wanted to wear a tie too, Mom says I looked so cute, I think handsome was a better word! On Sunday afternoon (after I sing in church with the whole school!) we are having a party with about 12 kids and family at pirate glow in the dark indoor mini golf, I can't wait!!! I will fill you in after the party, Love ya, thanks again, Kurt
1 comment:
Kurt- Those cupcakes are too awesome! You have the coolest mom! I think you look so cute and handsome in your tie! Maybe you could teach the men in our family a thing or two about wearing ties! Love you!
Post a Comment