Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURT




Kurt went to school with some Baseball cupcakes!! I made 24 of them but he was short 5 because Peanut helped herself in the middle of the night!!!!!!!!
With this birthday Kurt will now move into the "Duck" room and let me tell you he can't be anymore excited about it, why who knows!!


4 comments:

Paul said...

Can't believe peanut eat the cup cakes,their not ice!! :)

Jeanne said...

Barb - Baseball cupcakes?! Bet he was thrilled. How are you going to top that next year?

Elise said...

3 years old... what a big boy! Zoe and Peanut should never be in the same room together with cupcakes! She ate 3 that I made for my assistant's birthday... and I spelled out her name in cupcakes. She ate 3 letters and I realized it as I was walking out the door! Kurt, I hope you are enjoying your birthday month! (Milk it for as long as you can!)

Priscilla said...

I love the baseball cupcakes--guess Peanut did too--funny now, eh? It's hard to believe you are 3 years old Kurt. That's so exciting. Have your parents bring you to visit us. You could have used your new golf clubs today--Sunny, clear blue skies and 70 degrees outside.