


Gretchen was 3 months on Jan 24. She now weights just over 15 lbs, and when you change a diaper she has the cutesiest wrinkles!!! She is nursing very well and will sleep from about 9pm to somewhere around 6am, sometimes as some of you may remember it does not go that smooth! All in all she is great.
5 comments:
What a beautiful little girl you are, Gretchen! I cannot wait to meet you in a month from Saturday! Keep sleeping through the night for your Mommy and Daddy!
She is so cute!!!!
she is adorable! i can't wait to meet her! And kurt is getting so big!
I love the pictures of Gretchen. She looks like a sweetie pie. I can't wait to hug and hold her! Please come and visit soon. It's February and we had a 70 degree day. I could take her for a walk in our neighborhood and show her off!!!
Kurt and Gretchen are getting so big! They both have such big beautiful smiles! I'm glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment