Amazing Race started last night and I was so excited but a little stressed! Daddy knew it was new and already had it DVRed- he is on top of it! He, however, did not tell me until 7:30 and that is because I asked about it. I started freaking out and texting cousins to let them know too! I thought about posting a blog too, but did not think about it until halfway through the show.
It was by far the funniest Amazing Race we have ever seen! Dad, Mom, and I were laughing to the point of tears rolling down our cheeks! Two words- rolling cheese! Oh, and scooting cheese! Oh, and Mom's favorite: "Do not let the cheese hit me!" Hahaha!
The Jim Radcliff Family's favorites:
Dad loves the "Hicks from the Sticks"!
Mom and I are still finding our favorites but we both really like the short stunt men/brothers and the mother and son team who the son is deaf.
I also like the red heads... they seem feisty and to be fighters!
Please share your favorite team(s)!!
Welcome back Amazing Race! You have been missed!
7 comments:
Elise, I was going to e-mail you about the new Amazing Race but I figured you'd be on top of it. I actually looked for a blog last night! If the Hicks from the Sticks make it more than 2 more rounds, it'll be just dumb luck but that doesn't mean I won't root for them. Since we're in the middle of women's basketball, my favorites are the sister athletes. They might have played basketball somewhere!
It doesn't start here till Saturday...ugh! I'm going to have to download it. I don't have anything to add till then...please don't spoil it! :)
:( No spoiling, I promise! Just let us know your favorite(s) when you can watch it. And remember... cheese!
Hey man, I made a comment here last week telling you my favorite people and it's not here anymore. What happened?
Weird, anyway I just saw episode 2! I'm sad to see the "hicks from the sticks" go...they were so sweet to each other. My favs are the mom and her deaf son, the flight attendants (I always cheer for the blondes), the asian siblings (although it looks like they fight next episode), and Kris and Amanda.
I'm getting in on this post because it seems to me that no one recognizes or appreciates the best team, which is my favorite--Mark and Michael, the stunt brothers....YEAH!!! Let's hear it for the stunt bros.
Sorry Priscilla...I do not like them at all. They seem weird and kind of arrogant. I don't know, maybe they'll grow on me. :)
Oh my goodness...Kris and Amanda are gone! I really liked them. I can't believe the stunt brothers beat them! Those guys can barely make it out of a taxi without getting lost (sorry Priscilla)!!
Post a Comment