Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey Guys!















Well, I feel that Kris and I have been quiet on this blog for a little while, so I thought I'd put up some pictures of what we've been up to recently! To celebrate our 1 year anniversary, we spent a weekend at a condo in Wilmington. It was the perfect relaxing getaway. We had beautiful weather and got to stay right on the beach!


Then, last weekend we got to visit some of our best friends in Charleston, SC. It was such a fun weekend spending time with them, playing lots of Rock Band (a video game with instruments like a real band) and getting to see another beautiful sunny beach! Now Kris thinks he could be a real drummer!

3 comments:

Elise said...

WOOHOO for a post! I was just thinking how you have not posted much! I am so excited to see pics and am so happy to hear you had both had a great time in Charleston!
Love you!

Priscilla said...

WOW!!! It's hard to believe a year has gone by since your wedding. Our family LOVES having you two live near us. We look forward to every time we get together. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and your lives with us. We love you dearly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy! What a cute picture of you and Heather! And of course the pics of you and Kris at the beach are gorgeous too! I love you and miss you!