Sunday, February 1, 2009

Quick visit with Dad, Mom & Meghan

It's good to be home from a quick visit to Fla. I spent last weekend with Dad & Mom in Winter Haven. Meg drove down from Gainesville and we got to spend a wild Saturday evening enjoying a spaghetti supper at the campground clubhouse and then playing Hand & Foot with Mom & Dad. The pictures below are from Sunday dinner at Harborside Restaurant. It was great to be with them.





I then went on to a business conference at the Gaylord Palms Resort near Disney. The place is a bit over the top, but the sessions I facilitated there for one of our business groups went well. The weather was warm and sunny until the day I left.





2 comments:

Priscilla said...

So who won the game of Hand & Foot?
Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Frank said...

Dad & Meghan - they got lucky!