As this is being posted, Aunt Jeanne and I are boarding a plane for Miami (we'll be thinking of you Kris- GOOO CANES!) and then onward to Lima, Peru! Please pray for our safety while we are away! I will post our pictures and such when we return!
Love you all!
Also, today is a day we will ALWAYS remember as it is the September 11th. Our thoughts will always be those family members of the policemen and firemen who were at the sight trying to help those escape from the towers. As well as the people who had family members inside the towers or aboard the airplanes that crashed that day. They are always in our thoughts and prayers!
On another note, tomorrow (I think) Kate and Dave leave Japan to head for the United States!! I can only imagine how much you two will miss Japan- the friendships, the culture, the restaurants (that curry place you love so much, Dave), and much more. We are so excited to have you both back in NC! Have a safe trip traveling the United States and we will see you very soon! We love you both!
1 comment:
Hi Elise and Jeanne! Hope you're having an amazing time in Peru! I can't wait to see pictures soon! Thanks for your sweet note. Yup, Dave and I left Japan September 12. We're currently in Missouri and on our way to NC! It was hard to leave Japan, but we're really happy to be back here too. See you soon!
Love, Kate
Post a Comment