Monday, September 7, 2009

Meghan's new apartment in Gboro

Here is Meghan's very own (and cute!) apartment in Greensboro! She lives just a stones throw from Paul and walking distance from school. These pictures were taken just a couple of days after she moved in. We loved seeing your apartment Meggie and we love having you so close!

Meghan's Fall decorated front door

Her Living Room (here the guys were discussing our Labor Day outdoor activity... wish we knew how that would turn out before it happened!)

Meg's Kitchen

Megan's dining room (the runner on the table is from Kenya)

Lastly, here she is sitting pretty in her bedroom


(Of course, these pictures were NOT posed just for the blog...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg! I love looking at your apartment pics! I can't wait to see it in person soon! :) I love you so much!
Love, Kate