Hello Family!
Aunt Jeanne and I got back from Peru this afternoon. We had a great trip! Since we got back, a lot has happened. Therefore I am not sure when I will get a post up about our trip- soon, hopefully! So please know pictures will be coming but just be patient with me.
We left Peru last night at 11:30pm and flew all night. Therefore I am going on about 4 hours of sleep.
Today I found out I was getting not one, but two new students on Moday when we track back in. That puts my 1st grade class size total to 29 students!
Today I also found out this information about Paul.
He is completely fine but it is just scary!
(Sidenote- Paul asked me to put this up here. I promise he is okay; he is actually handling it better than the rest of us!)
Welcome to North Carolina, Kate and Dave!!! We are so happy to have your home!
Well, there you have it- some tidbits about us that have been going on.
I love you all!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Paul! I'm so sorry! I'm so glad you're ok and nothing scarier happened. Also, you looked great on TV and sounded very competent. :) Stay safe!
Love,
Kate
Post a Comment