Happy 1 Day Birthday Caleb!
Let me start off by saying what many of us already know, Kate is amazing! Last night and then this morning she was strong, patient, alert, calm, and laid back! You could not even tell she gave birth to an 8 pound baby 12 hours ago! Kate, motherhood fits you like a glove! Kate and Dave, you are amazing parents! Caleb is a very blessed baby boy!
Caleb continues to amaze us all and each movement he makes is adorable! Caleb not only gurgles, hiccups, coos, and yawns but he now can blow bubbles, roll his eyes, wave (may not have been intentional but he most certainly waved, twice), smile (unintentionally I am sure but still), and grip fingers. He has smooth skin, wrinkly hands, lightish/darkish hair, olive-tone skin, Radcliff lips, and an adorable button nose! We are in love!!
Waiting to Meet Caleb
Finally meeting Caleb (February 22)
Sweet Baby Boy the next day (February 23)
2 comments:
Elise, I'm so grateful for your postings. Wish I could be there. What a beautiful baby! He looks like he inherited his parents' calm/laid back personalities. Has Dave changed a diaper yet?
Dave & Kate and Frank & Beth,
I am so happy for you. Caleb is very blessed!!!
Post a Comment