We had Kurt's party Sat. at a new place in Bristol called jump n jammin, it had about 8 different bounce houses, some wii stations and air hockey. The houses are big enough for adults to go in!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Kurt and his cousin Sarah squeezing through one of the houses
And them now sliding down 
I was one of the adults that enjoyed the big slide!! 
Gretchen was asleep when Kurt and I had to leave home, but she and Charlie made it in time to enjoy the room as well (Jeanne has the Charlie pictures)
3 comments:
Yo, Kurt that looks supper awesome and loads of fun. My room mate has been joking with me that he is going to throw my next B-Day party at a place like that in Greensboro and after I have seen these photos I was like yo kyle we have to do this.
Looks like a blast! Saw Jeanne's photos as well and it looks like Kurt and the adults had a great time!
How fun is that? I am going to Jump n Jammin when I come for Gpa & Gma's anniversary party. Anyone want to join me?
Post a Comment