First, he drank (or should I say, chugged) his bottle.
Then we attempted Tummy Time. He wanted to lay down instead.
It was then time for a diaper change.
As I was finding pajamas to put him in, I came across my favorite outfit and I could not resist putting Kai in it. Aunt Jeanne gave this to Caleb and Kate passed it down to Chrissy! How cute do these two boys look?
Caleb- 1 month
Kai- 2 months
After the fashion show, I then put him in his adorable frogs jammies!
He then chilled out in his bouncer before being rocked to sleep.
I had a great time with this sweet little boy and cannot wait to spend time a lot of time with his cousin in less than a month! Oh how I love these boys!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see both of them on Labor Day!!
Oh my goodness these are awesome pictures Elise! You were a wonderful first babysitter and Kris and I are so grateful for giving us the night out! Looks like Kai had a great time too!
Post a Comment