Happy Birthday to our thoughtful, caring, honest, nurturing, humorous, creative, loving aunt! We are very grateful for you and love having you a part of our family! I love watching your interact with your children and listening to the stories you tell about the hilarious things they do! You are very thoughtful and love spending time with your family. I love your honesty and being able to tell you what is really going on without feeling judged. I also love your humor... I can let my "true colors" shine and you join right in! I hope you feel very special today and are treated like the queen you are! We love you!
2 comments:
thanks for the wishes, I had a great day at work and then out to dinner with the family to the Cottage, yum!!!
Barbara,
Happy birthday to you...I'm singing as I type. I hope to call you soon so we can catch up! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment