Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Zoe!



Happy 6th Birthday to my baby girl! (In dog years, she is is over the hill... 42!!) She is my best friend... she is the one who excitedly greets me after a long day of work, she is the one who sits with me and comforts me while I cry, she is the one who will let me know when I should stop working and play with her (with a "gentle" hit), and she is the best cuddler of all time!
I thought we would celebrate her 6th birthday with a list of her favorites:
*Toy- green turtle
*Treat- Teenie Greenies
*Dog Food- her food, Chance's food, Mozart's food, and anybody else's food which is not eaten immediately
*Human Food- will eat literally anything but really likes tomatoes (she will pick them off my plants and eat them) and chocolate (milk chocolate in VERY small amounts, of course)
*Place to sleep- my bed and the guest bed in the blue room
*Radio Station- Mix 101.5
*TV channel- Animal Planet
*Place to go- Grammy and Grampy's house
*Animal to bark at- Dogs that are bigger than her

Zoe, thank you for being my constant companion and always keeping me on my toes! I love you so much!




1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!!! I hope you enjoyed the treats I bought you. I always look forward to our walks together...they'll be longer when Chance passes on...