Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where in the world...

are Jeanne and Elise going in December?

We are going on a Viking Cruise along the Rhine river where we will travel through Switzerland, France, Germany, and the Netherlands!

*We will probably wear the life vests during the drill on the first day. (I don't know if they are required to do that on European cruises but I will find out)

* We will drink Gluhwein (mulled wine) at the Chirstmas Markets in Germnay!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS MARKETS! (I got to go with Caitlin my senior year of college and the warm wine cider was delicious!)

*We will see how cuckoo clocks are made in Breisach, Germany (which is in the Black Forest... you amaze me with your knowledge, Grandma)

*We will go inside a working windmill in the Netherlands.

Here is the layout of the trip and we will be staying in room 311 (which is the largest room with french doors... Aunt Jeanne got a super deal... nicest room and lowest price).

I am very very excited about our trip! We leave mid-December and get back a few days before Christmas. To see more of what we are doing you can visit the website with the full itinerary here.

Chrissy's guess was very close (and Mom's was very random) but the winner goes to... Grandma! CONGRATULATIONS!!

No comments: