Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kate!


Happy, Happy Birthday to a beautiful wife, mom, daughter, sister, cousin, niece, granddaughter, and friend! I am so grateful to be in the same state with you this year on your birthday! Kate, this is such a cliche but for you, it could not be more true... You are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. You always see the positive in every situation and find the good in every person. You are kind, caring, loving, nurturing, honest, thoughtful, and adventurous! You are a supportive wife and devoted mom. I love watching you interact with Caleb... your whole body lights up and to watch him look at you is priceless! We are so very grateful for you and love you so very much! Happy 29th birthday to the oldest cousin!





2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, dear Kate,
Happy birthday to you!!!

Just imagine us singing this to you. I couldn't convince Chance & Mozart to join in w/ the singing...and Jim & I are still practicing our "duet show"... :)
We hope it's one of your happiest birthdays ever!!! We love you very much, Priscilla

Anonymous said...

Thank you Priscilla...I can imagine the song and it's wonderful. :)

Elise, thanks for such a kind, sweet post. I loved your voicemail and students singing today. Thanks again! Love you both!