Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello everyone, We have been enjoying our summer to the max, so I have not been on the computer a lot. The pool has been a blast for us, and boy oh boy you should see Gretchen, aka "little fish" She wears the arm swimmies and is all over the pool!! could care less about water in the eyes or nose and still laughs when Mom throws her under water!!! We went for almost 2 weeks to the Maine house and had a great time! Took some day trips and stayed home to play on the lake. I hope I can get all the pictures up. I am still working 2 days a week and filling in now and again with some staff off on vac.

We went to a Portland Sea Dog game




Kurt with our friend Steve, who caught this ball for Kurt!





Having breakfast at the new table





Well, what can I say!!




Getting caught eating the blueberries and raspberries we picked at Doles





Family game time



Had a blast at Story Land



Too cute, if I do say so myself!!!!


And last but not least, our fav thing to do in Maine!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Kurt looks like he's grown a foot. I heard Charlie took him to a Red Sox game--hope they won that game...been a rough season!
Gretchen looks like such a sweetie. That's really cool she loves swimming.
AND just seeing the pictures of the S'mores makes me drool...yummy!
Thanks for the update, Barbara.