Happy 1 month Birthday, Kai! WOW, time really does fly by! After many months of planning and prayers, you arrived exactly one month ago today and we all love you to pieces! You are so alert, have the most gorgeous and big eyes, make your parents melt at your sight and sounds, have the sweet lips, and the list goes on. Below are pictures in chronological order showing how much your have grown! We love you so much!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy 1 month birthday my sweet little nephew! I love you so much!
Kai, Wow!!! One month old. I know your parents are loving you more each day. I worked in the kitchen at the Swamp this week. I can't wait for your cousin, Caleb, and you to go---it's so much fun!!!
3 comments:
Happy 1 month birthday my sweet little nephew! I love you so much!
Kai, Wow!!! One month old. I know your parents are loving you more each day. I worked in the kitchen at the Swamp this week. I can't wait for your cousin, Caleb, and you to go---it's so much fun!!!
Thanks Elise for thinking of our little man on his one month birthday! He is doing great and over 8 lbs now! Lots of Love, Chrissy
Post a Comment