As of today, Cait (my childhood best friend), is on her way to Tokyo, Japan! She is living there for a year to teach English in a Japanese School in Tokyo. Cait loves to travel and loves new adventures so she will thrive and will fall in love with the Japanese culture, I am sure!
Cait has traveled to different places around the world! She studied abroad in England (and traveled all over Europe) for a semester her senior year in college, spent a summer in the Dominican Republic, and spent two summers in Kenya (most of her time was spent at Reach-Out). Cait and I have been friends since we moved in NC when I was 7 years old and could not be more different from each other! She is spontaneous, outgoing, free-spirited, non-judgemental, very caring and loving, hilarious (loves riding in the mustang with the top down, even in the winter while singing at the top of her lungs, of course), and can get ready in a matter of minutes (while looking beautiful). But we are great friends and I love her for her ability to take risks and live life to the fullest. When she told me she was looking to move to Japan, I was not surprised at all because she has wanted to move and teach abroad for quite awhile now!
Cait, I am going to miss you so much but cannot wait to hear about all your adventures (and crazy teaching stories, for sure)!
1 comment:
Caitlin, Have a super year! Eat some sushi for me...love you!
Post a Comment