Friday, July 23, 2010

Away we go... winter style!

This past week Aunt Jeanne and I booked a trip during my December track out (and I am so very excited)! I thought it would be fun for you all to guess where we are going. (We may be traveling to more than one place...)

Here are 4 clues:


1. We may have to wear this on our first day but prayerfully not again after that:

2. We will drink this yummy warm wine drink while shopping:

3. We will visit how this is made:

4. We will visit a network of these while we learn how they work:


You may not guess if you already know where we are going but otherwise... happy guessing! The winner will get a special Christmas present from our travels. For our perfectionist relatives... stop letting your fear of being wrong stop you from guessing!

PS- Anyone can guess. You do not have to be a Radcliff to guess so the Radcliff Wire ladies, Grandma's friends, the Chapman ladies, and whoever else are more than welcome to take a stab at it!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Let me guess...hmmm--you're going to Yemen!

Chrissy Andrews said...

Holland? My guess only comes from the windmill! :)

Elise said...

I can't imagine where you could be sailing for only one day, so it must be on an airplane. I don't know where you find mulled wine, but the cuckoo clocks come from the Black Forest and the windmills are found in the Netherlands. Enjoy!
Love, Grandma