I have my power back!!!! I've been in the dark since 4:00 p.m. yesterday when violent storms swept through northern CT. Today they announced that it was officially a twister that came through Bristol just a block from my house. Mr. Chapman lost a tree at his house. Nothing significant came down on my street, but Blakeslee St. has been impassable since the storm due to downed trees. The weirdest thing is that I left work on Main St. when the sky got really dark hoping to get home ahead of the storm. The rain started just as I pulled into my driveway and the power went out just after I closed my garage door. I had just traveled down Blakeslee St. so the tornado must have been just behind me!


Guess you can't say nothing happens here!
Written by Jeanne
Welcome Home, Grandpa!

We are so excited you are home! Keep walking around the "block" while using your
walker, of course! Sleep tight in your own bed tonight! We are so proud of your tough spirit, humor, and hard work! We love you so very much!
1 comment:
Welcome home, Grandpa! PLEASE get a home health aide. I'll have the family chip in to help pay, if money is the reason you're not getting one. I'll organize a fundraiser, if necessary. Let me know...
Post a Comment