Saturday, October 20, 2012

C+M=LOVE

 

Last Sunday, we drove down to Georgia to watch Candice and Morgan get married!  (Candice's family is very close to our family and we traveled to Africa together)  It was one of the most fun weddings I have been to and it was exciting to celebrate with them!  It was also fun catching up with those we haven't seen in quite a while. 

Kevin walking Noelle down the aisle

The groom and his groomsmen coming down the aisle

Brie (Candice's sister) coming down the aisle

The adorable flower girls!

Morgan smiling as his bride comes down the aisle

Candice and her dad

 The parents praying over their children for their marriage

Candice (taking it all in) and Morgan turning around to see all who was there to support them 

Best Man and Maid of Honor

Candice reading her beautiful vows
 First kiss as a married couple!


The three of us after the wedding

One of the Lucas daughters (totally forgot her name but I do know mom let her drive in Gainesville when she was 10 years old!)

The bride and groom with their families


First dance as husband and wife

Mother and son dance 

Father and daughter dance


 Mom and I with Betty Ropee- she is also a 1st grade teacher
Actually, she taught first grade at Sterling Elementary when I was in 1st grade!

Anastacia and I (she went to UF but her mom lives in Morrisville so she comes to visit from time to time)

Candice hugging her dad before she leaves

They had a sparkler departure!  Heard about this many times but it was so cool to be a part of!

1 comment:

Kate Boyer said...

What a gorgeous wedding! Love looking at all your pics!