Monday, October 22, 2012

Dear Contributers and Readers,

Well, it appears that our blog is all out of picture space!  I mean completely and totally full and will no longer let us post pictures!  We have an adorable header/banner all made but it won't let me put it up because... yep, you guessed it, we are all out of picture space!  (Update... Dad deleted something where it made enough space to put up the pretty header/banner!  Thanks so much, Daddy!)  But... it is still close to full... 99.95% to be exact!
So I have two choices I have to make: to either buy more space on the Google cloud OR to start a new blog.  Dad said we could call it "Rad Pack 2".  This is a Radcliff Blog and we all know how cheap the Radcliffs are!  So I don't know which choice we will make but I do know the Radcliff Blog will continue... this is our 400th post and there is no turning back now!  Thanks for bearing with us!

Ok... so it seems that only my account is full but if I use Dad's I can still post.  Phew!  We are out of the woods for now!  But if you try to post and run into the same problem, let me know so we can do more problem solving.

No comments: