We've all shared in this blog for a couple weeks now. It is now time for our first contest. Jim, Priscilla, Elise, Kris and Chrissy have each decorated their own individual Gingerbread Man cookie. Above is a picture of the contest cookies. We challenge you to correctly guess who decorated each cookie. All you need to do is click on COMMENT to input your entry, then type each name and place the letter of your guess next to the name. The one who gets the most correct answers wins a scrumptious ginger monogrammed cookie shipped directly to your home, apartment or dorm--whichever applies.
(reward cookie pictured below)
Cookie Creators forbidden to enter contest!
** CONTEST ENDS NOV 21st at NOON EST **
*****AND THE WINNERS ARE...............
...............CHARLIE AND BARBARA.............
........................CONGRATULATIONS!!!
..............................GOOD GUESSING!!!!!!!
13 comments:
Well it is not easy, but I will give it a try.
A = Kris
B = Priscilla
C = Chrissy
D = Jim
E = Elise
A=kris
B=Dad
C=Chrissy
D=Mother
E=Elise
2 guesses in, 6 more to go, keep your guesses coming..... Hurry before Jim eats the reward.
A=Chrissy
B=Jim
C=Kris
D=Priscilla
E=Elise
I was tempted to say that D was Jim's as it looked like the work of a guy - but I'm counting on Paul knowing his mother well.
Hmmm these are interesting observations :)
A=Priscilla
B=Chrissy
C=Kris
D=Jim
E=Elise
I see we're all in agreement on Elise, so either we all know her or we don't know her at all. B and C look like a couple so I'm going with Chrissy & Kris. If I knew what the design on A was, it might change my choice.
Jeanne,
Don't you know a body building Gingerbread man when you see one?
Oh, are those 6 pack abs?
an those are pecks
Okay, Ms. competitive Beth...It is your turn to enter this contest...
ok this might be lame, but i agree exactly with paul. do we get to split a cookie if we're both right?
Grandma and Kate we are waiting to hear from you two as well!! :)
Grandma, you can show Grandpa the pictures and he can guess too!
This cookie is the BEST and you would not want to miss out on the chance to eat it!
Oh, and if more than one person is right, we will mail it to one person. That person will eat half of it and then mail it on to the next person. It saves on shipping for us- you know how cheap Dad is!
Congratulations to the artists. I was really impressed!
Post a Comment