Paul and I took a one day trip (today) to Orlando for Lindsay Guinn’s Wedding. She is now Mrs. A. J. Maielli. Paul and Lindsay have known each other since they were 2 yrs. old. Paul was an usher and walked Lindsay's mother to her seat. Meghan was a bridesmaid in the wedding and was Lindsay's roommate. Paul and Meghan enjoyed catching up w/ each other. I also enjoyed seeing my friends who live in Orlando. Paul and Ty were able to spend a couple of hours together before the wedding. They're the best of friends. Meghan and Ty are what (who) Paul misses most about not living in Florida. Enjoy some of the pictures.
Lindsay looks BEAUTIFUL and so very happy! Meghan and mom, you both look beautiful as well! Paul and Ty, you two are quite the pair and handsome too! The color of the roses go so well with the dresses! I wish I could have been there!
Dear Priscilla, Thank you for sharing your family Blog with me, for posting pics from Lindsay's wedding, and especially for being there on their special day! You and your family are like family to me, and I appreciate all of your loving support... Love in Him, Tanya
3 comments:
Lindsay looks BEAUTIFUL and so very happy! Meghan and mom, you both look beautiful as well! Paul and Ty, you two are quite the pair and handsome too! The color of the roses go so well with the dresses! I wish I could have been there!
Doesn't meggie look beautiful!
Dear Priscilla,
Thank you for sharing your family Blog with me, for posting pics from Lindsay's wedding, and especially for being there on their special day! You and your family are like family to me, and I appreciate all of your loving support...
Love in Him,
Tanya
Post a Comment