Frank & I are having a great time repainting the Mooresville house! Today marks the second time Frank moved his ladder with a full paint bucket on top - the first time, the paint came down on his head (hilarious!)... this one just plattered the wall, baseboards & floor. He tells me I am fast, but messy when I paint... after today, I don't think we'll have any further discussions about who is messier!
Only the dining room to go!
2 comments:
Where's the video camera when you need one?
Leave the dining room for all of us to paint at Thanksgiving. Each one of us can bring our own paint and brush. We'll bring the color of your choice and we can have a Grafitti Party. C'mon Beth, I love the idea.
A grafitti party?! I love it! What a classic look...I'm sure Martha Stewart would approve. :)
Post a Comment