Kurt, please don't get in a helicopter with your Daddy. I have confidence your Daddy will enjoy teaching you to ski. He was patient when he tried to teach me. I'm real good on the bunny slope--too scared to go down anything steeper--not only that, I can't get up after I fall down. I'm glad you're learning when you're little--uh oh, I know, you're a big boy. Keep being a good brother to Gretchen.
4 comments:
Kurt, you are the coolest skier on the east coast! Are you going skiing with Daddy in Vermont? Zoe wanted me to tell you she said hello!
I love you!
Kurt has gotten so big
Kurt looks like he's ready for action. I hope you get some snow soon! (Of course, Grandpa hopes it's not until he heads south).
Kurt, please don't get in a helicopter with your Daddy. I have confidence your Daddy will enjoy teaching you to ski. He was patient when he tried to teach me. I'm real good on the bunny slope--too scared to go down anything steeper--not only that, I can't get up after I fall down. I'm glad you're learning when you're little--uh oh, I know, you're a big boy. Keep being a good brother to Gretchen.
Post a Comment