Happy Birthday Aunt Beth! We hope you had a very special day!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Happy Birthday Chrissy!
Today, we (the Jim Radcliffs and the Andrews) went out to celebrate Chrissy's birthday! Chrissy picked "The Weathervane" for breakfast which was inside the store "A Southern Season". The Weathervane was fabulous!! We all enjoyed our meals and had a great time celebrating 24 wonderful years of Chrissy!!! Chrissy opened her presents and we enjoyed catching up with each other! She has got a yummy dessert of Pumpkin Tiramsu. After we finished our fantastic food, we shopped around the store looking at all the cool things. A fun time was had by all, most importantly Chrissy! I love having her so close and to be able to celebrate this special day (even if it is 3 days later) with her! I love you Chrissy!



Happy Birthday Aunt Beth! We hope you had a very special day!
Happy Birthday Aunt Beth! We hope you had a very special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so glad ya'll take such good care of Chrissy. I can't wait to be living near all of you sometime soon (keep your fingers crossed)!
Yes it definitely was a WONDERFUL time with family. Our time together is always so special sorting out life and our future with you guys!!! Love you and thank you for my fabulous birthday brunch.
Post a Comment