Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day Spent Outside

Today in Florida was much cooler and quite windy. But we soaked it in before heading back home to chilly weather tomorrow. We had a great last day being productive and having fun!
Here are some tidbits from our day:
*We had lunch with the other residents from Hammondell campground.
*Mom, Dad, and I helped Grandma plant 7 different flowers around her home. Last time I was here, I pulled out all the fake flowers that were around the home- the last resident had them there. So Grandma thought it would be great if we planted real flowers!
*Grandpa and I went on a breezy bike ride. Mom borrowed a bike and joined us.
*While we were gone, Dad helped Grandma pack up all of the Christmas decorations.
*Gene and Jean Woolverton came to visit at the house. Grandma, Mom, and Jean played Bananagrams together.
*I made my 5th trip to Walmart to pick up another photo album for my Japan pictures and then I completed both albums. Better late than never!
*We had "Pick and Point" for dinner.
*I showed my pictures to everyone.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for a great time in Florida We love you!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad ya'll had a great time in Florida! I love looking at all your pictures!