Today we got our first snow of 2009 and our first snow in at least 2 years that was over 1 inch! I measured the snow outside my house and it was 5 inches!! I know for our Northern family, this is nothing but for NC this is HUGE!!! We obviously did not have school today but they have not decided yet for tomorrow... it is all a waiting game at this point! But I do not want too many more days off because year-round schools make their days up on Saturday for a half day. Which is not too bad but from what I heard from other teachers, can get old after a while. Zoe and I went out a couple of times today and she absolutely loved it! This is her second snow but there is a lot more snow this time. This is our first snow in our townhome. We have enjoyed watching the kids play but do miss sledding down the hills at home. Now for some pictures:
Zoe watching the snow fall.
My townhome covered with snow.
Now eating snow under a bush.
Zoe eating the yummy snow!
The snow got all balled up around the hair on her feet. That was fun to get off!
Zoe walking in the snow. It is hard to get a picture of her face because she was too busy playing in the snow.
Taken behind my neighborhood
My backyard covered in snow
5 inches of snow! (yes, the only ruler I have is also a 3-hole punch)
I cannot wait to see other snow pictures from those living in NC!
No comments:
Post a Comment