Front and backyard on Sunrise Road
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Two Wonderful Days Off...
Yesterday was MLK Day, therefore no school for Elise, Chrissy or me. So, the three of us spent time together for an afternoon of lunch and a movie at the Southpointe Mall. We had a fun time laughing and catching up with each other. Later that evening Jim, Elise and I went to the Dean Dome to watch the Lady Huskies beat the Lady Tarheels at basketball. Chrissy had to work Monday night, so was unable to join us. Then I woke up this morning (Tuesday) hearing Paul's voice on Jim's work speaker phone saying he had received a text message from a friend at church to go find a parking lot and have fun 'pulling doughnuts'. Well, I immediately jumped out of bed to look outside and see a ground covered with beautiful snow. I LOVE SNOW!!! After watching the inaugaration of President Obama, Jim and I bundled up and headed outside to enjoy the snow. We walked through the woods across from us and headed to some friend's house, Kris and Terri Bailey. As we walked deeper into the woods Jim spotted a red fox--it was so beautiful and peaceful to watch it make its way across the white snow. I was unable to get its picture to share with you. Below are some of the pictures I did take though. Please enjoy them...I hope the rest of your week goes well...Elise and I have another school snow day off tomorrow.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! The snow is absolutely gorgeous! We got a dusting here in Tokyo last week, but nothing like what you got! Enjoy your time off. :)
Love,
Kate
Post a Comment