Thursday, January 7, 2010
Happy 25th Birthday Chrissy!
Happy 25th Birthday to my gorgeous, caring, lovable, laughing, social worker, creative cousin! I am so grateful that you continue to live nearby. I cherish every moment we share together: Sunday night dinners, holidays, shopping trips, and other wonderful times we get to spend together! I am very grateful for our friendship and the many memories we have shared together (and I will continue to remind you of them no matter how old we get)! Chrissy, you have a caring soul, are very humorous, are a great listener, and love for all children! I cannot wait to see what great things will happen for you in 2010! I love you so very much, Chrissy! Happy 25th... it is not as scary as we once thought... or so I like to think! :)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Chrissy, Thank you for letting me help celebrate your birthday today. You are always a joy to be around. I pray that this year, as Kris and you celebrate your second anniversary and you both become parents for the first time, will be full of joy peace. I love you dearly.
Thank you for my special birthday post Elise! You are the best :)
And I love you very dearly too, Aunt Priscilla!
Post a Comment