I love Disney World!!
When Dad said he would take us to Disney World if we wanted to go, I jumped at the opportunity to go to one of my favorite places! We left before 6am Monday morning and made it to the gate 1 hour before it opened. While Paul and Dad gave me a hard time for having to leave so early, we were all grateful because we hopped on and off many rides with little to no wait all before 11am. Once it hit 11 or so, everyone seemed to show up and it was very crowded! Between the many wheelchairs and strollers, moving around was difficult. Due to our late night and early start, we all became very tired but continued to enjoy the magic of the "happiest place on earth"! It was also chilly Florida day but I did decide it is much nicer to do Disney when it is cooler as opposed to when it is hot! Below are the pictures of our fun day at Disney World!
Dad, Paul and I on the monorail ride to the Magic Kingdom
The Train Station with the poinsettia Mickey
Cinderella's castle
Paul and I under Cinderella's castle
Splash Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Thunder Mountain
The Bear Jamboree
Paul with his 3D glasses at Philharmagic (one of my favs and a great nap for the boys)
Dad and I on the People Mover (much more fun than I remember)
Minnie and Mickey candy apples
Mickey's Christmas Parade
Piglet, Eeyore, Pooh, Christopher Robin, and Tigger
The 100 Acre Woods with Rabbit, Kanga, and Roo
The new Princess and Prince from Disney's newest movie: The Princess and the Frog
Cinderella in her carriage
The Princesses Float: Ariel, Jasmine, Belle, and Aurora (and their princes)
Goofy's gumball float
Toy Story Float
Save the best for last... Santa!
Its a Small World: goodbye in many languages
Paul and I on the very fun Winnie the Pooh ride
Minnie's House
Minnie's Christmas decorated front door
Minnie's sewing project: Goofy's pants
Very organized Minnie
Mickey's House
Mickey's Bedroom
Mickey shaped-tomato plants (real ones in the back)
My favorite part of the entire day: Cinderella Lighting her Castle!
Cinderella and her prince
The lighting begins!
Tada! A beautiful lit castle!
Big and Beautiful Christmas Tree
Christmas at Main Street
Character Shots
(Now to get your picture with a Disney character, you have to stand in line so I took all of these off to the side while they are taking pictures with others.)
Woody and Jessie from Toy Store
Cowboy Goofy
Tigger and Winnie the Pooh
Buzz Lightyear
Donald at his tree farm
1 comment:
I'm glad you all had fun at Disney and with each other!
Post a Comment